Monday, December 27, 2010

Drastic Times Call For Drastic Measures

I have resorted to trying some OTC sleeping pills to help me get some shut eye.  I have tried to figure it out and my best guess is that I have had maybe 30-35 total hours of sleep in the10 days since the surgery.  If I don't get a solid 4-5 hours of sleep in a row right now I think my body may just shut down.  I will either be nice a refreshed for my next post or really really pissed off.  Wish me luck.

***UPDATE*** 
 I was able to get about 3 hours of sleep this afternoon which is more than I have had at any one single time since the surgery so I guess the sleeping pills helped somewhat..  I have devised a way to rig my immobilizer that should allow me to sleep comfortably in bed tonight...or at least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment