Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Surgery Delayed Until December 16th

I haven't posted anything in a while because all I have been doing was some pre surgery physical therapy.  I received news yesterday that my surgery is being pushed back 8 days so it can be done at Silver Cross Hospital instead of the Oak Surgical Center.  The reason is because I am over 250 lbs and there could be a possibility of complications with the anesthesia.  How they didn't see this in my medical charts prior to my pre-admission phone call is beyond me and I am not happy about it because time was already taken off of work and plans were in place for people to watch our boys while I was in surgery.  Now that all needs to be changed but it is all in the name of safety so I can't complain that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment