Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Follow Up With The Doctor

Well, I had my follow up with Dr. Forsythe this evening and everything is moving along great.  I had the stitches removed and a few X-rays taken and he likes what he sees.

The bad news is that I am starting therapy a week earlier than expected.  That isn't actually bad news but I am not looking forward to the hell that it is going to be.  Dr. Forsythe said because of my size therapy is going to be tougher than most because when you are bigger you tend to stiffen up more which in turn makes the therapy more brutal.  Just how I wanted to end the year...in pain from my first day of therapy.  Joy!

Well, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas (that is if anyone even reads this blog) and Happy Holidays.

 Looking much better

No comments:

Post a Comment