Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Got Some Sleep

Yesterday was a breaking point for me.  I had a lot going on personally with my mother who is in a nursing home and that combined with my severe lack of sleep had me at the cusp of a mental / physical break down.  By the time I got back from therapy last night I was a walking corpse.  I took 2 Unisom and was passed out in my recliner before my wife went to bed a 10:00.  She said she woke my up to say good night but I don't even remember that.  I slept solidly until about 3am when I woke up long enough to look at the time and went back to sleep until 6am.  So today I feel great!  My only fear now is that I am rested it is going to start all over again tonight and last until I am to the point of total physical exhaustion again.  Keeping my fingers crossed that this is not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment