Monday, January 3, 2011

Tonight's PT = Ouch!

Well, the joy of a smooth PT session last Thursday night came to a screeching halt tonight.  Tonight's session was a rough one.  Even though my flexibility was still there the pain was pretty intense.  We did all the same stretches as we did on Thursday and added my first exercise on the pulley system but it was the stretches that killed me.  The shoulder seemed very stiff and I was getting a shooting pain down to my elbow as Beth stretched my shoulder out but the pain will be all worth it in the end (that's what I keep telling myself to get through this.  LOL)

As of right now though I am feeling pretty good.  The shoulder is feeling better now than it has it the past 3 days so something good came out of the therapy.  Then again it may only be feeling better because of the pain meds and the electro-stimulus treatment I had after the session.

Finally, in case you were wondering, this is how my session went today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRFkCIQAjBU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment