Friday, January 21, 2011

Tonight's Home Therapy

Tonight was the first night that I did the 2 new exercises plus the 9 others I have been doing and all told it took 50 minutes.  That includes 10 minutes of heating pad before and 10 minutes of ice after. 

Overall it went pretty smooth but there were two exercises that stood out as pretty painful.  The worst by far was the External Rotation In Abduction exercise. This one was so painful at times that I felt like stopping but I kept pushing through because stopping would not do any good.  A majority of the pain was centered in th etop front portion of my shoulder with some pain along the bicep tendon.

The second one that was pretty painful was the Sleeper Stretch which surprised me because that one is not usually that bad.  During these two exercises I started to really feel the muscle guarding again which has been pretty much in check since 2 Thursday's ago.  We will see how tomorrow's home stretching session goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment